During the previous month, we’ve published a few posts describing the new version of the DigiFi platform and the changes that it will contain. With the new version, we're aiming to make the platform more convenient for navigation, easier for managing changes and more powerful for decisioning. Let’s briefly summarize the main improvements:
- Updated and improved dashboard, which provides an overview of your activity on the platform. You will now be able to see all the applications and tasks you are assigned to and better understand your next steps.
- Updated navigation structure of the platform, which makes the navigation of the platform more intuitive.
- Built-in testing environment within your account, which allows testing of configuration changes before deployment.
- New deployment section, which lets you control exactly when you push configuration changes from testing to production.
- Improved decision strategy building, which better integrate decisioning capabilities into the overall platform and make decisioning features more powerful, with greater flexibility in creating rules and faster rule processing.
We hope that you’ll find the new version of the platform useful, manageable and even more powerful than before!
Our support team is happy to answer any questions you may have via the chat on the platform or via the email@example.com email. Also, here are some additional resources that you may find helpful:
- User Manual, which now contains updated articles on the new version. You can compare the changes within the specific section between the current and upcoming versions of the platform by switching to the needed one: “v15” has the documentation of the current platform version, “v16” has the documentation for the new version
- FAQ section, which is permanently growing and contains a variety of questions that you might be interested in.
We are excited to share all of this new functionality of the DigiFi platform with you shortly. Stay tuned for the exact release date which we will be announcing soon!
published April 18, 2023