The release will start at 1 AM US Eastern Time on April 3rd. The expected time for the release completion is no later than 6 AM US eastern time. After that, you should expect the availability of services to be back at 100%.
The status of the deployment can be tracked on our Status Page, which always shows the status of all cloud services in real time.
The new version will be deployed to the DigiFi Cloud environment (https://cloud.digifi.io) and will not impact customers with private or self-hosting (those deployments will be individually coordinated at convenient times).
There are a few things we recommend you check afterward:
- Permissions within the platform;
- Configuration of loan products;
- Configuration of decision strategies:
- Rules will be converted to Formulas written with DigiFi Formula Language;
- All Strategies in status “Active” will be migrated to Lending System Production, all Strategies in status “Testing” will be migrated to Lending System Testing;
- All inactive strategies will be removed. We recommend changing their status to either “Active” or “Testing” if you would like them to be migrated and kept.
Our FAQ has additional information on these changes if you’d like to learn more or please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat on the platform. Please bear in mind that in case you haven’t scheduled the demo of the new version with our Support Team yet we are happy to do so at your convenience.
We’re excited to launch the new version of the DigiFi platform and thank you for being a DigiFi customer!
published April 01, 2023